The Blackbird ICU Car Cam System™ is a complete FULL-TIME rear view driving camera that includes one Blackbird ICU Car Camera® and one ICU 7″(dia.) LCD Video Monitor. Our patent pending modular system with DualCam(wide/standard angle) lens camera is the best way to see your blind spots while driving. The Blackbird ICU Car Camera® is mounted to the roof of your vehicle just like a satellite radio antenna. If you have a factory installed satellite antenna that is not in use, simply replace it with the ICU Car Camera™. If you have no pre-existing mounting hole on the roof of your vehicle, it will be necessary to drill a new one (professional installation recommended). The ICU Video Monitor clips on to your standard rear view mirror and and connects to the ICU Car Camera®, or choose the optional Dash Video Monitor that mounts to a flat surface such as your dashboard or windshield. The ICU Video Monitor has two video channels to switch between the standard angle and wide-angle cameras on the Blackbird ICU Car Camera®. Even at night the ICU Car Camera® has low light sensitivity to give you a nice bright view of traffic, parking lots, the driveway, other objects around you, and especially pedestrians behind your car. If you have tinted windows it can be very difficult to see your surroundings especially driving at night, the ICU Car Camera® is the best solution for that problem. When it rains it can really hinder your vision out of the back window, the ICU Car Camera® gives you a much more clear view of the rear than a standard rear view mirror. The ICU Car Camera® is the perfect companion for your old or new car even if you have an existing back-up camera. Try it for 30 days on our “Love it or your money back” policy, so you have nothing to lose!
This product is part of our patent pending proprietary modular system, which makes it compatible with all other ICU Car Camera® products
- Standard cam gives a straight view behind you
- Wide-angle cam to see cars in your blind spots
- Backing out of parking spaces was never easier
- Improve your rear view in rainy conditions
- Low-light vision for night time driving
- Modular Camera System makes all ICU products compatible
Driving at night in the rain with tinted windows is a big problem, not anymore with the ICU Car Cam System™!
- Dual HD Cameras(wide/standard angle)
- Durable ABS plastic shell
Video Monitor Features:
- 7″ (dia.) Non-reflective LCD screen
- 800X480 HD resolution
- 2 channel selection
- Switch camera views on the fly
- Format and video adjustment menu
- Camera input connector
- DC power/auxiliary cable connector
- Secondary DC power connector
- Video IN RCA connector(for Backup camera/DVD player/game console)
- Video OUT(to optional DVR)
- Lighted Buttons
Professional installation recommended. Contact Us for installation details and information.
The ICU Car Camera® is manufactured in the U.S.A.