The PhantomX ICU Car Cam System™ is a complete full-time rear view driving camera that includes one PhantomX ICU Car Camera® and our 9.66″(dia.) IPS Touch Screen ICU Video Monitor with built-in dash cam and DVR. The PhantomX’s wide-angle camera is the best way to see your blind spots while improving driving safety. The PhantomX ICU Car Camera® is our Tallest profile camera specifically designed for Taller vehicles such as Lifted Pick-up Trucks, Utility Vans, and RV’s. This Rear Camera mounts to the roof of your vehicle just like a factory satellite radio antenna. If you have a factory installed satellite antenna that is not in use, simply replace it with the ICU Car Camera™. If you have no pre-existing mounting hole on the roof of your vehicle, it will be necessary to drill a new one (professional installation recommended). Our ICU 9.66″ Video Monitor (4K coming July 2021!) looks just like a standard rear view mirror, and it just attaches to your old mirror. This HD Touch Screen IPS Monitor has a built-in dash cam and DVR to record video from both front and rear cameras. The ICU Car Camera® has low light sensitivity to give you a nice bright view at night of traffic, parking lots, the driveway, other objects around you, and especially pedestrians behind your car. If you have tinted windows it can be very difficult to see your surroundings especially driving at night, the ICU Car Camera® is the best solution for that problem. When it rains it can really hinder your vision out of the back window, the ICU Car Camera® gives you a much more clear view of the rear than a standard rear view mirror. The ICU Car Cam System™ is the perfect companion for your old or new car even if you have an existing back-up camera. Try it for 30 days on our “Love it or your money back” policy, so you have nothing to lose!
- Specifically designed for taller vehicles like utility vans and lifted trucks
- See much more around your vehicle than a rear view mirror
- Backing out of parking spaces was never easier
- Improve your rear view in bad weather conditions
- Low-light vision for night time driving
- Records both front and rear cameras simultaneously
- Extra-long 16′ (6M) camera cable can fit a large SUV and most utility vans
Driving at night in the rain with tinted windows is a big problem, not anymore with the ICU Car Cam System™!
Front Camera Features:
- Full HD(1920×1080) wide-angle lens
- Low-light sensitivity
- Extendable position
Rear Camera Features:
- Full HD(1920×1080) wide-angle)
- Durable ABS plastic shell
- Sleek low profile design
Video Monitor Features:
- 9.66″ (dia.) IPS touch screen
- 1280 x 480 HD resolution
- Select view Front or rear camera
- Built-in front dash cam and microphone
- Built-in DVR (SD card required)
- DVR Records up to 1920×1080 Resolution
- Record Settings can be lowered for more file space
- Front and rear scroll up/down view
- DVR playback function
- Front and rear adjustable camera angle of view
- Loop recording front/rear video simultaneously
- G-sensor collision file lock
- Format and video adjustment menu
- DC power cigarette lighter adapter
- Date and time on-screen display
- Built-in backup battery
- Mirror function when screen is off
- On/Off record when screen is off
Professional installation recommended. Contact Us for installation details and information.
The ICU Car Camera™ is manufactured in the U.S.A.
There are no reviews yet.