- Free Shipping in the U.S. Products purchased from this carcamsystem.com ship for free within the United States.
- This policy does not include the outlying states (Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, etc.)
Orders are processed within 2-3 business days. All orders are shipped via U.S.P.S. Priority Mail and typically take 2-5 days.
- Flat Rate Shipping to Countries outside the U.S. Products purchased from this carcamsystem.com ship at a flat rate to countries the U.S.
- Flat rate to Canada is $35(USD) for any individual ICU Car Cam System™ or ICU Car Camera®
- Flat rate to all other countries is $50(USD) for any individual ICU Car Cam System™ or ICU Car Camera®
- Orders are processed within 2-3 business days. All orders are shipped via U.S.P.S. Priority Mail and typically take 7-14 days.
RETURNS AND VOLUNTARY CANCELLATION
- All sales are final. All of our products are “made to order” and are not subject to voluntary order cancellation once the order has been placed. In our sole and absolute discretion we may allow for the cancellation of certain orders prior to shipment at your request, provided always however, that such authorized cancellations will be subject to a cancellation and restocking fee of 10% of the order amount. In the event that an order is returned as authorized within 30 days after shipped date, a restocking fee of 25% of the product cost charges will NOT be returned. Additional shipping expenses incurred during the return process are the responsibility of the customer.
- Due to the nature of our product line, some items may be used by a customer once and no longer needed. For this reason, all sales are final and non-defective returns will not be accepted after the product has shipped.
- Defective merchandise may be returned to us and will either be replaced at our sole and absolute discretion in determining malicious malice or intent. No funds will be returned.
- Prior to returning a defective product, prior authorization must be obtained from us. Returns made without prior approval will not be accepted.
- Authorized Returns will be inspected and replaced or rejected within 30 days of return.
- Returns may be rejected and returned to you without repair or replacement if the item is physically damaged by you or missing parts which were present when the item was originally shipped to you. We have stringent quality control checks on each and every product to ensure our products are in perfect working order before shipping.
- Questions about our products or their use or compatibility should be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase.
- You are responsible for any return postage, tracking, and insurance for merchandise sent back to us.
- Merchandise that is lost, damaged or misplaced while in transit is your responsibility. We expressly reject liability for loss or damage to merchandise while in transit to us. You are advised to purchase a tracking number and sufficient insurance when returning items to us.
- After using our ICU Car Camera® product for one month you have the option to return the ICU Car Camera® if you feel it provides an unsatisfactory experience during use while driving your vehicle. In the event that an order is returned as authorized within 30 days after shipped date, a restocking fee of 25% of the product cost charges will NOT be returned. Additional shipping expenses incurred during the return process are the responsibility of the customer.
- Any returned merchandise must include all parts supplied in original purchase, be undamaged, and unaltered. All returned merchandise will be inspected upon return and returned merchandise in damaged condition shall be a full and absolute waiver of any right you may have for return, repair or exchange.
- Failure to return merchandise before the 30 day time period after the purchase shipment date or returned merchandise received after 60 days of the purchase shipment date shall be a full and absolute waiver of any right you may have for return, repair or exchange.
- Refund amount shall include the purchase price (Shipping fees are not included). Installations provided by ICU Car Cam System is a non-refundable fee.
- The “LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK” policy only applies to the ICU Car Camera® units and the ICU Car Cam Systems™ only. Accessories and other products sold separately are not included in the “LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK” policy. *Exclusions: The Blackbird-X ICU Car Camera is made to order and requires custom design fitting for each order. Factory installed XM/Sirius antennas vary in size and configuration which will delay processing times an additional 1-2 weeks. No refunds on products with customized design.
- This policy only applies to products purchased on www.carcamsystem.com. Products purchased from 3rd party retailers are not eligible.
- This Limited Warranty is extended to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
- In the event of a defect, these are your exclusive remedies and we will not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for a breach of any express or implied warranty
- We guarantee all of our products to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year beginning on the 3rd day after the date of shipping, unless otherwise stated.
- You are responsible for paying return shipping on all products returned for warranty work or inspection.
- We will replace or repair, at our sole and absolute discretion, any product returned to us within the warranty period and found to be defective in workmanship or materials.
- Evidence that you have tampered with or altered the product in any way shall forever void this Limited Warranty and relieve us of liability hereunder.
Professional installation is recommended. Contact us for a trusted installer.
The ICU Car Camera® is made in the U.S.A.