TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
BY PLACING AN ORDER TO PURCHASE BY TELEPHONE EMAIL OR THROUGH www.carcamsystem.com OR ANY AFFILIATED OR ASSOCIATED SITE YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE ENTERING A CONTRACT FOR THE PURCHASE AND SALE OF GOODS. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SAID CONTRACT FOR THE PURCHASE AND SALE OF GOODS SHALL BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH AND GOVERNED BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, INCLUDING CHOICE OF FORUM AND WARRANTY LIMITATIONS AS MAY BE PROVIDED FOR HEREIN.
As used herein, “you,” “your” and “yours” refers to you as the purchaser of goods and “we,” “us” and “ours” refers to ICU CAR CAM SYSTEM and its affiliated, associated and subsidiary companies, entities and organizations.
- We reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order at any time for any reason.
- Questions about our products or their use or compatibility should be made in writing to email@example.com prior to purchase.
- Currently our products are available world-wide.
- We do business as (DBA) Creative Minds Designs and any financial transactions will be under said DBA. your privacy, ICU CAR CAM SYSTEM will appear on the return label of all packages.
- Orders received after 5:00 pm Pacific Standard time will be processed within the following 1-3 business days. *Note: XM/Sirius Antennas vary in size and configuration which may require special design modifications to the Blackbird-X resulting in additional time for processing.
- Orders are shipped via United States Postal Service on PRIORITY SHIPPING (3-5 days).
- We are not responsible for delays in shipping occasioned by factors beyond our control including, but not limited to; inclement weather, security or other governmental delay, natural disasters and terrorist threats or acts.
- You acknowledge that the remedy detailed in item 18 shall be your sole and exclusive remedy for any shipping delay. We shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages resulting from a delay in shipping. In no case shall you be entitled to recover damages in excess of the amount paid for shipping fees regardless of the cause or duration of the delay.
- Your privacy is very important to us. We will not rent, sell or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
- This website is certified secure and protects all information provided by out customers.
- We will cooperate with local, state and federal government agencies in response to verified requests relating to investigations of criminal or otherwise illegal activities. You acknowledge this cooperation and authorize us to disclose your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and any other information obtained during this purchase and sale transaction. You further agree to hold us harmless from any and all damages resulting from disclosure in response to a verified request from law enforcement or other government agency.
PAYMENT AND INVOLUNTARY CANCELLATION
- We do business as (DBA) Creative Minds Designs. For your privacy, Creative Minds Designs will appear as the billing entity on your credit card statement if payment is made by credit card.
- If an item is out of stock, A refund will be issued upon request IF back orders are unavailable within 2 weeks. Substitution for other another product of the same value is available.
- An accurate billing address is required. We reserve the right to cross-reference this address with the credit card issuer if paying by credit card and may cancel any order if the address on file with the issuer does not match the address provided by you.
- If we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem an order to be of high value or high fraud risk, we may require a manual imprint of your credit card and an original signature. If so required, we will make arrangements for the imprint and signature.
- Your credit card may be declined for a number of reasons. Some of the most common reasons for card rejection are:
- Insufficient credit at the time the transaction is attempted.
- Incorrect account number.
- Incorrect expiration date.
- Incorrect Card Code Verification (CCV) Number.
- Incorrect address or zip code provided and processed through the Address Verification System (AVS).
- Credit card provider does not participate in electronic CCV or AVS.
- Credit Card issuer is a not a Financial Institute within the United States.
- Payment may be made by Credit Card, Debit Card, or Paypal during the secure online checkout process.
- If you make payment by Paypal, your account will reflect a payment to “Creative Minds Designs”
- We do not accept Cash on Delivery (COD) orders, checks, money orders, or cashier checks.
RETURNS AND VOLUNTARY CANCELLATION
- All sales are final. All of our products are “made to order” and are not subject to voluntary order cancellation once the order has been placed. In our sole and absolute discretion we may allow for the cancellation of certain orders prior to shipment at your request, provided always however, that such authorized cancellations will be subject to a cancellation and restocking fee of 25% of the order amount. In the event that an order is returned as authorized within 30 days after shipped date, a restocking fee of 25% of the product cost and the shipping charges will NOT be returned. Additional shipping expenses incurred during the return process will also be withheld from any return.
- Due to the nature of our product line, some items may be used once and no longer needed. For this reason, All sales are final and non-defective returns will not be accepted after the product has shipped.
- Defective merchandise may be returned to us and will either be replaced at our sole and absolute discretion in determining malicious malice or intent. No funds will be returned.
- Prior to returning a defective product, prior authorization must be obtained from us. Returns made without prior approval will not be accepted.
- Authorized Returns will be inspected and replaced or rejected within 30 days of return.
- Returns may be rejected and returned to you without repair or replacement if the item is physically damaged by you or missing parts which were present when the item was originally shipped to you. We have stringent quality control checks on each and every product to ensure our products are in perfect working order before shipping.
- Questions about our products or their use or compatibility should be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase.
- You are responsible for any return postage, tracking, and insurance for merchandise sent back to us.
- Merchandise that is lost, damaged or misplaced while in transit is your responsibility. We expressly reject liability for loss or damage to merchandise while in transit to us. You are advised to purchase a tracking number and sufficient insurance when returning items to us.
- After using our ICU Car Camera product for one month you have the option to return the ICU Car Camera if you feel it provides an unsatisfactory experience during use while driving your vehicle.
- Any returned merchandise must include all parts supplied in original purchase, be undamaged, and unaltered. All returned merchandise will be inspected upon return and returned merchandise in damaged condition shall be a full and absolute waiver of any right you may have for return, repair or exchange.
- Failure to return merchandise before the 30 day time period after the purchase shipment date or returned merchandise received after 60 days of the purchase shipment date shall be a full and absolute waiver of any right you may have for return, repair or exchange.
- Refund amount shall include the purchase price and shipping. Installations provided by ICU Car Cam System is a non-refundable fee.
- The “LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK” policy only applies to the ICU Car Camera units and the ICU Car Camera Systems only. Accessories and other products sold separately are not included in the “LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK” policy. *Note: The Blackbird-X ICU Car Camera is made to order and requires custom design fitting for each order. Factory installed XM/Sirius antennas vary in size and configuration which will delay processing times an additional 1-2 weeks. No refunds on products with customized design.
- This policy only applies to products purchased on www.carcamsystem.com. Products purchased from 3rd party retailers are not eligeable.
- This Limited Warranty is extended to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
- In the event of a defect, these are your exclusive remedies and we will not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for a breach of any express or implied warranty
- We guarantee all of our products to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year beginning on the 3rd day after the date of shipping, unless otherwise stated.
- You are responsible for paying return shipping on all products returned for warranty work or inspection.
- We will replace or repair, at our sole and absolute discretion, any product returned to us within the warranty period and found to be defective in workmanship or materials.
- Evidence that you have tampered with or altered the product in any way shall forever void this Limited Warranty and relieve us of liability hereunder.
LEGAL LIABILITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW
- We strive to sell only legal products to legal purchasers. We are not responsible for any purchase or use of our merchandise which is in violation of any applicable law or regulation. We are not responsible to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, arising out of use, misuse or inability to use any of our products.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain and comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws applicable to the purchase or use of our merchandise in your jurisdiction.
- You are advised to contact an attorney licensed to practice law within your jurisdiction if you are unsure of the applicability of any law to the product you are purchasing or its intended use within your jurisdiction.
- By placing an order, you represent that you are of legal age to purchase the product being purchased in your jurisdiction and that you will use the product only in a lawful manner.
FORUM, CHOICE OF LAW, JURY TRIAL WAIVER, ATTORNEY FEES & SEVERABILITY
- We are based in San Bernardino, California, U.S.A.
- Your contract for purchase is with Creative Minds Designs, a Sole Proprietor Company.
- By entering into an agreement to purchase merchandise from us, you expressly agree that any claim or controversy arising out of, or relating to, said purchase shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and of the State of California.
- You further agree that venue is most appropriate in the courts of San Bernardino, California, and you agree to bring or defend any cause of action relating to or arising out of your purchase in the courts of San Bernardino, California.
- You expressly waive any right you may have to venue in any jurisdiction other than San Bernardino, California.
- YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY AND AGREE TO SUBMIT ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR PURCHASE TO A JUDGE FOR FINAL DECISION.
- If a dispute or litigation arise and we are found to be the prevailing party, you agree to pay all of our reasonable costs and attorney fees associated with the litigation or dispute.
- If a court of competent jurisdiction should determine for any reason that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid, the invalid provision shall be fully severable and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall continue to be of full force and effect.
BY PLACING AN ORDER, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN.